Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
1.16 Orders are custom made to order so please allow 3-5 business days for completion of your order.
1.17 Orders are sent from the United Kingdom - Please allow delivery times:
United Kingdom: 1-3 business days
Australia: 5-20 business days
Canada: 5-15 business days
North America: 5-15 business days
Europe: 5-15 business days
Cancellations, returns and refunds
We accept returns and exchanges
Just contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to us within: 30 days of delivery
1.18 All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
1.19 Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
1.20 To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired.
1.21 If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us at the return address we will provide you at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
1.22 We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
1.23 Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
1.24 You will not have any right to cancel an order for the supply of any of the following goods:
- The supply of goods that are made to the customer's specification or are clearly personalised.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Miss L Sullivan, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: email@example.com